|Fund||Frontier Energy II|
|Participation||Co-Developer and lead equity|
|Capacity||40MW net / 48MW gross|
|Expected CO2 emission reductions||53,000 tCOeq/annum|
|State of development||Operating|
The 40 MW Radiant Solar PV project is a 40 MW project located in the Plateau area, close to Eldoret City in the North-Western part of Kenya. The project achieved Commercial Operation date in August 2021 and is currently in operations.
Frontier Energy II is majority shareholder in the project company, Selenkei Investment Limited. Key contributions have been:
- co-development of the project
- facilitation of the financing from senior lenders to the project (FMO and EIB)
- management of the process with the EPC / O&M contractor
- overall construction management, and
- General management of the project.